Monday, September 19, 2011

Fort Myers Beach!




The facial expressions for the take off make it seem as if we were having the best time of our lives; however, a picture can sometimes be deceiving. I was having the best time of my life, but my friend was scared as soon as we got up in the air. This is on spring break 2011 and we decided we wanted to go parasailing. As I’m flying through the sky, the warm wind blowing through my hair, I was enjoying the view. When looking out all you could see was nothing but gulf and other parasails on one side, and beach and hotels on the other. This was when we became in love with Fort Myers Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mal. Your description had a lot of telling and only one sentence of showing. Be sure and revisit those pages in the book and the presentation on the difference.

    ReplyDelete