Monday, October 17, 2011

Sliderocket.com

For my midterm reflection, I decided I would work with sliderocket.com. I didn't necessarily remember working with this particular technology tool, but I figured it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. I thought it would be the easiest out of the rest of the technology tools; however, I ended up getting booted out a few times. It ended up taking me much longer then I expected! Besides the few boot offs, slide rocket was a good tool to use. It reminds me of PowerPoint, with more indebt things to use on it. 
If I were to redo this project, I would probably do only two things differently. One of them would to have done it earlier. That way if I continued to get booted off, I would of still had plenty of time to complete the project. The second thing I would have done differently, would be to use one of the technology tools that I already knew how to use. It took extra time to sign up for slide rocket, and I could have used that time more with my project. 


Midterm Reflection Part ll

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mal. It's in depth, not indebt....Although it took you longer, you explored another tool besides the tried and true ones you already know. You need to stretch yourself and in stretching yourself, you become more tech saavy. The easy way out is not necessarily the best way out.

    ReplyDelete