Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life in a Males View


I thought Why Men Don't Talk To Women was actually a funny video. Do I think thats how it really is? I do not, at all; however, I still enjoyed the video. You can tell in this video that the creator was, of course, a male. I think he was trying to interpret that all women are gold diggers, looking for the money in the male and not the personality or anything else. Do I think that statement is true? I do not! Women enjoy causal conversation and they love compliments. So, saying us women are going to stab you and kill you when you tell us you like our shoes, is defiantly a false statement. Every female likes shoes, its a way to our heart! 
Now, if this male figure was talking to the same girl continuously, I could see where the anger and yelling would come from. No girl likes when men nag and nag repeatedly when we already obviously put the cold shoulder. There is always a point where it needs to stop. In this video, the creator makes all women out to be conceded, rude people, and that is not how we are!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on summarizing the video and giving your response. Please fix all of your errors in spelling and punctuation, though.

    ReplyDelete